This course is part of 5G Base Station Antenna Simulation Certification. Finish all the courses associated with the Simulation Certification to earn the digital credential.
In this course, we will introduce the 5G cross dipole antenna and its array. We will illustrate concepts like “dual polarization,” “spatial diversity,” “multipath,”’ etc. In this course, we will cover the creation of the 3D component of the 5G cross dipole antenna element and the creation of an array using the finite array wizard method. We will also show you how to steer the beam of the antenna array at a particular angle with the help of a parametric sweep.
This course is organized as below:
- Introduction to Basic Concepts
- Cross Dipole Dual Polarized Antenna Elements
- Steps to Create a 3D Component from the 5G Antenna Element
- Simulation of an Array of 5G Antenna Elements Using the Finite Wizard Method
- Workshop on Steering the Radiation Beam for a Range of Scanning Angles and Quiz
Finally, the course wraps up with a quiz. Let's get started!