Welcome to the Ansys Professional Certification for Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Geometry Workflow. You are on your way to set yourself apart with an official Ansys Professional Certificate! Before you invest in your certification, we would like you to review some important information below.
Once enrolled, you will be presented with two sections under the Certification Content area. Please click on either of the sections to start the exam.
You will have 30 days to finish both the sections. Upon completion of the certification exam with a passing score, you will be rewarded with access to a digital credential. If you do not pass on your first attempt, you will have one additional attempt within the 30-days from the time you purchased the certification exam.
Before investing in the certification exam, Ansys highly recommends that you enroll in and complete the Ansys Innovation Learning Track titled “Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Geometry Workflow” available for FREE here.
The certification exam is based on this learning track and studying the video lectures, as well as completing workshops, are highly recommended to prepare you for the certification exam. No other prerequisite material is required.
To enroll in this certification, please visit the Market space. Once enrolled, you will see the 1 section under Certification Content below. Please click on 'Section' to start the exam. You will have 30 days to finish the exam and attempt to earn the certificate for the first time. Upon completion of the certification exam with a passing score, you will be rewarded with access to a digital badge. If you do not pass, you will be able to make a second attempt within 30 days from the time you purchased the certification exam.
By proceeding further, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the guidelines mentioned above and understand that this will be counted as one of the two allowed attempts.
• This certification exam consists of 1 theory-based quiz and 4 workshop-based quizzes. You will have two attempts to pass within 30-days from your purchase.
• The theory quiz is 1 hour (60 mins) in timed duration where you are presented with 30 questions that are based on the lecture videos. This quiz tests your knowledge on the usage of the Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Geometry Workflow.
• The workshop-based quizzes are 1 hour (60 mins) each in timed duration where you are presented with 5 questions to answer. This quiz is designed to be taken after successfully creating a volume mesh for the four problems.
• The certification exam questions will include both single-answer and multiple-answer questions.
• You will have 30 days to complete the entire certification exam process, allowing for sufficient time to download the model, setup the workflow and generate the volume mesh before starting the certification exam.
• You may start each quiz at your convenience (within the 30-day period), but once started, you must complete it; there is no option to pause and start again later.
• A passing grade of 75% is required for each of the theory and the workshop quizzes. Workshop-based Quiz Requirements and Details
• The workshop-based quiz tests your basic understanding of Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Geometry Workflow for setting up and creating CFD simulation-ready volume meshes.
• You will be provided with a starting geometry file or an existing mesh file and some basic instructions for creating the volume mesh for both the problems. • Note: You will need Ansys Fluent 2022 R2 to load the provided files.
• All the exercise problems must be fully completed in order to be able to answer the associated quiz questions.
• The settings have been designed to create meshes within the limits of the free Ansys Student product, found here. (Be sure to install Ansys Student software, not Ansys Discovery Student software). Alternatively, you may use a standard commercial or academic license of Ansys Fluent software if you already have access to one through school or work.
• You must use the latest version of Ansys software. The files may not open in older releases of Ansys software, so attempting to create the meshes with older releases might not be possible.
• Before proceeding with the certification exam, you should confirm your ability to run the Ansys Fluent software in Meshing mode to generate computational meshes.
• Starting the Workshop-based quiz without access to Ansys Fluent software will result in a failed certification exam.
• As a guide, the actual setup and mesh generation should not take longer than 2 hours, but you have 30 days to complete this along with the certification exam itself.
You are being redirected to a partner website to provide you an optimal buying experience. Please note that these certifications are available for purchase only in India and Indonesia. Please refer to FAQ page for more details. Click the button below to proceed further.