This course is part of 5G Base Station Antenna Simulation Certification. Finish all the courses associated with the Simulation Certification to earn the digital credential.
In this course, we will cover the features and uses of the HFSS 3D component. We will use a wire dipole antenna and a rectangular patch antenna to create a 1x2 and a 1x8 array.
You will follow detailed steps to create an antenna array from a single unit using different methods such as the explicit array method and the finite array wizard domain decomposition method (FAWDDM).
This course is organized as below:
- Introduction to 3D Component
- Wire Dipole Antenna Using HFSS 3D Component
- Simulation of 1x2 Dipole Antenna Array Using Explicit Method
- Simulation of 1x8 Dipole Antenna Array Using Finite Array Wizard
- Workshop on Antenna Array Using Explicit Method
- Workshop on Antenna Array Using Finite Array Wizard
- Summary and Quiz
Finally, the course wraps up with a quiz. Let's get started!