Simulation Introduction Program v2
Engineering simulation technology is one of the primary drivers for innovation in industries in all sectors and is used at every stage in the product development, including ideation, design, prototyping, manufacturing, and operation to significantly reduce operating costs and time to bring their products to market.
Ansys is deploying the Simulation Introduction program with access to its world-class engineering courses and simulation technology on the cloud for students, engineers, scientists and researchers to learn, train, and prepare for a future of advanced product design, engineering, research, and development.
In this page you will learn more about the requirements and steps you need to perform to get access to this program.
Please click on the button below and enter your information to register. Your registration information will be verified and upon approval, you will receive access to the software and the course content.
- Completed High School
- Enrolled in engineering program at a university
- Basic computer operating knowledge
- Access to a computer with internet connection
- Active email address
- Complete registration form at the link below
- Provide email address and university name
- Enrollment will be verified with the university
- Access to 20 hrs. of Ansys on the Cloud will be shared
- Get started with the program on this page
Select from general introductory courses or industry focused workshops
Learn by going through the course lecture videos and handouts
Gain hands on experience by solving practical examples using Ansys software